Pummel Party game is back with another awesome update! Your gaming experience will be taken to the next level thanks to Pummel Party Update 1.7.1 that includes new features and content updates. Make sure you deeply plunge into Pummel Awards, Minigames, Rulesets, Game Statistics, and more in Pummel Party. Check them out now!
What’s new in Pummel Party Update 1.7.1?
This Pummel Party Update brings you a new feature called “The Pummel Awards”. This update is made to the core board game mode that can make the game much more thrilling. The players’ statistics will be tracked during the game. When the game comes to its conclusion, players who have obtained some challenges will receive goblets from the developers.
The Pummel Award challenges are default divided as follows:
- Player that has the most damage dished out at the end of the game.
- Player that has earned the most keys at the end of the game.
- Player that has won the most minigames at the end of the game.
You can totally modify these challenges. Simply establish them to follow various statistics that will be given out in the middle of the game or when the game finishes or you can put them out of the action if you want.
There are two new minigames added to this Pummel Party Update 1.7.1, including:
- Motor Murder – In this minigame, you can express your driving skills and collect power-ups that help you in defeating your opponents.
- Sharky Swim – In this minigame, you must attempt to run away from the shark or play as the shark. Also, you need to destroy the real players before they run away from you.
Pummel Awards makes the game options much more complicated. The developers’ plans are also adding more options in the future, therefore, they have made a decision on introducing a new way to help control your game option by using rulesets. You can totally make and manage lots of various rulesets controlling things thanks to the new ruleset system. Feel free to create active minigames, items and the way the Pummel Awards are distributed to players. More than that, these options have an Internet connection from the host to the clients. You can easily see the options set by a host in the lobby.
This latest Pummel Party update also features a new statistic screen allowing players to view their statistics at the end of the game. This also helps you know about how the game went. At the moment, the above statistics are being tracked. Feel free to send your thoughts to the developers on what statistics they should add to the game in the future.
- Elf Hat
- Unicorn Hat
- Cupcake Hat
- Ice Cream Hat
New Unlockable Capes
There are also some new types of cosmetics added to Pummel Party through this update 1.7.1. You can check them out and choose one to show your style. Those cosmetics are special caps with different styles. You can use the goblets you have earned in the game to unlock the new special caps from the “Unlock” menu on the main screen. Further new caps will be added to the game in future updates. You can let the developers know which special cape is cool!
- Golden Cape
- Rainbow Cape
- Fire Cape
- Money Cape
The development team of the Pummel Party game is very excited to see if they can take the game to the next level in 2020. Keep showing your support to the game! The developers will love to know what you have been thinking about the gameplay. Don’t forget to stay tuned and wait for the next updates.
An update 1.7.1f has just been out with a solution to the problem with the new Motor Murder minigame in Pummel Party. Make sure you check it!
Pummel Party Patch Notes 1.7.1
- Brought Pummel Awards to the game
- Introduced Rulesets to the game
- Attached post-game statistics to end-game screen.
- Released a mini-game called Sharky Swim.
- Released a mini-game called Motor Murder.
- Attached Unlock menu to the game.
- Released 4 new hats.
- Released 4 new capes.
- Made some improvements to Aerial Attack minigame.
- Made a fix to an issue stopping many game saves in the same session.
- Made a fix to an issue in which obtaining keys while going towards the chest would not be considered to be paying to open the chest.
- Made a fix to an issue in which obtaining keys prior to the end of the game would not be counted.
- Made a fix to an issue displaying arrow keys rather than analog sticks for movement controls.
- Made a fix to an issue in which the shotgun would eliminate a player’s cactus while dealing damage at the same time.