Here comes the latest update for Pummel Party! Are you ready for a fresh experience with Pummel Party 1.9.1? This update covers a wide array of new content, improvements, and bug fixes that help better your gameplay a lot. Let’s check it out now!
New content added to Pummel Party update 1.9.1
Are you ready to make your way through the overgrown ruins of the ancient temple in the Pummel Party latest map called “Overgrowth”? In this map, you will discover a new chest mechanic showing three chests in a shell type game in which players must go behind the chest that stores the goblet when being shuffled around. If you unlock chests that don’t store the goblet, they will vanish away in a puff of smoke. You can activate this mechanic on other Pummel Party maps or turn it off by utilizing the modifier system which is mentioned below.
Get ready for Pummel Party Rolly Ragdolls minigame! You will have to dodge all obstacles standing in your way so you can get to victory. Try not to fall too far behind, otherwise, you will meet your end. The player that reaches the furthest will win.
Pummel Party Billiard Battle minigame is also a good game to play, in which you can shoot yourself around the table trying to pocket all the balls as you attempt to knock other players out of your way. The player sinking the most balls will win.
Board Modifiers for Pummel Party
A lot of modifiers have been introduced to various games of the Pummel Party. You can check out all of those modifiers listed below. The development team is still seeking to add more modifiers. If you have any of them that you want to experience in Pummel Party, feel free to let the developers know by leaving your comments on the forums.
- Double the speed of the board game mode.
- Gives players unlimited items after the first turn.
One Hit Kill
- Makes all damage sources kill in just one hit.
- Fake chests that don’t carry a goal will be spawned.
- The amount of blood spawned when players take damage will increase.
- The size of the heads of players will be increased.
- All keys have to be released when a player takes damage.
Workshop Teaser for Pummel Party
Lots of players have sent their thoughts to the development team saying that they would love to be capable of using the steam workshop with Pummel Party game, even though the game was not meant to support the steam workshop. The developers decided to give that ability to players so they can create custom boards, maps, items, and minigames.
To reach the goal, the team has begun to integrate a custom map editor into the Pummel Party game. They were excited to let you have a slight look at what they have created so far, however, there is a lot of work to do to Pummel Party editor, also, there are many decisions that the developers must make in order to keep the balance between the strength of the tools and the friendliness of them. The team is expecting to attach the workshop support to the game by the end of this year. They cannot wait to see all the cool things that players will create with the tools that they are researching.
Hopefully, you will love this latest update! Don’t forget to stay tuned for other updates in the year. Also, make sure you send your feedback, your positive comments, and support to the development team!
Pummel Party Patch Notes 1.9.1
- Released minigame Rolly Ragdolls.
- Released minigame Billiard Battle.
- Released a new map “Overgrowth”.
- Released a board modifier “Double Time!”.
- Released a board modifier “Unlimited Items”.
- Released a board modifier “One Hit Kill”.
- Released a board modifier “Blood Bath”.
- Released a board modifier “Big Head”.
- Released a board modifier “Pinata”.
- Introduced an option in the general rulesets to have the control of the maximum and minimum dice roll.
- Made a fix to a bug in which you were not capable of straightly typing into the name edit window.
- The missing translations in Sharky Swim were fixed.
- The missing translations in Voxel Tower were fixed.
- The missing translations in Strategic Shockwave were fixed.
- The missing translations in Swift Shooters were fixed.
- The missing translations in Rusty Racers were fixed.
- The missing translations in Sandy Search were fixed.